[BudBeats Music Festival Contest]
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN MUMBAI, PUNE AND THANE ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY APPLICABLE CENTRAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, RULES, REGULATIONS, POLICIES AND GUIDELINES IN MAHARASHTRA, INDIA LAW. [BudBeats Music Festival Contest ] SHALL BE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE ANHEUSER BUSCH INBEV INDIA LIMITED, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
The [BudBeats Music Festival Contest ] (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of [Maharshtra, and Delhi NCR] (“Territory”) , India who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers and agents of Anheuser Busch InBev India Limited (“Sponsors”), their affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, wholesale distributors, retail licensees, and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child or sibling), are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws, rules, regulations, policies and guidelines is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:
Sweepstakes begins at [10:00 hours on 16-01-2023 and ends at 22:00 hours on 22-02-2023](“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Approximately  (seven hundred) sale outlets in the Territory shall be activated across the Territory (hereinafter “POSMs”). Eligible participants can enter the Sweepstakes by following the below steps: -
- Get a scratch card on purchase of Budweiser Beats and/or Budweiser 0.0(“Purchase" from any of the POSMs.
- Scan the QR code printed on the POSM or scratch card to reach the landing page budbeatsmusic.bigcityexperience.com
- Enter your name, phone number, e-mail address, store name, along with the voucher code on the scratch card.
As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Participant can enter only twice (02) and can win only once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Sweepstakes at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
For all Entries:
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of entry are valid. See Appendix A for additional entry Guidelines & Prohibited Content. entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Appendix A) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING:
Potential winners will be selected solely on the basis of chance and the winner shall be declared during the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
The winners of the Sweepstakes shall win [a one day pass to Lollapalooza in Mumbai in Maharashtra, India from January 28, 2023 or a one day pass to Supersonic in Pune in Maharashtra, India from February 24, 2028]. The Sponsor, at its sole discretion shall decide the date for which the winner shall get the pass.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Potential winners will be notified via e-mail and/or phone call. The potential winner selected for the winning slot shall be required confirm whether the potential winner shall be able to accept the prize over phone call. The potential winner shall receive two phone calls within a period of 24 (twenty four) hours. In the event a potential winner fails to give confirmation over phone the prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected for the winning slot shall also be required to confirm whether the alternate potential winner shall be able to accept the prize in the same manner as stated above. In the event the alternate potential winner also fails to give confirmation, the winning slot shall be forfeited.
Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification that the winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older, the potential winner will be declared an official winner of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor cannot verify that the potential winner is twenty-one (21) years of age or older prior to winner notification, then the potential winner for the winning slot will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected for winning slot (time permitting). In the event the alternate potential winner also fails to meet the required criteria, winning slot will be considered forfeited and no winner will be announced for the winning slot.
In the event of non-compliance by the potential winner within any stated time period, the potential winner shall be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be selected (time permitting). Any alternate potential winner selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. If the alternate potential winner also fails to adhere to the timelines, the prize shall be forfeited. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate potential winner (time permitting).
Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, or land-line phone service or a change in an entrant’s social media account, notifications, email, phone number or mailing address which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification or his/her prize information.
6. PRIZE DETAILS:
The winner of the Sweepstakes shall win [a one day pass to Lollapalooza in Mumbai in Maharashtra, India or a one day pass to Supersonic in Pune in Maharashtra, India from February 24, 2028]. The Sponsor at its sole discretion shall decide the date for which the winner shall get the pass. Travel, accommodations, meals, and all other expenses not expressly provided for herein are at Winner’s sole cost and responsibility. If winner cannot accept prize as specified, an alternate potential winner will be selected (time permitting) and if the alternate winner also fails to collect the prize, the prize shall be forfeited.
Limit one (1) prize per person. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all central, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used.
If Sponsor so elects, potential winner may be required to submit to a confidential background check. Such background check may include (but is not limited to) investigation of criminal, sexual offenses, or other arrest or conviction record, and any other factor deemed relevant by the Sponsor to help ensure that the potential winner will not bring the Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor. If requested, the potential winner agrees to sign waiver forms authorizing the release of personal and background information. In the event of noncompliance, to be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and will be randomly awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting).
Entrant is responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, orders, and federal, state, and local guidelines, including but not limited to travel requirements, Visa requirements, COVID testing and requirements, and tax reporting and responsibilities. The Sponsors, and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for and will not coordinate any identification, Visa, COVID, or tax requirements.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE:
The Sponsor, , and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, social media account or platform, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or website, act in violation of the Official Rules, act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized website or social media platform access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer, or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the winners from valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same email address or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account, the authorized subscriber of the email address or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account by the organization responsible for assigning the email address or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, submitted biography, voice and/or likeness and prize information, and/or entry (and assign the entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and Sweepstakes purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval.
The Sponsor, including parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, pandemic or other public health issue, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
The Sponsor, including parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, are not liable in the event of travel delays, cancellations, disruptions, losses (including but not limited to loss or delay of luggage), interruption, accident, injury, or refusal of the carrier, hotel, or [Lollapalooza, Supersonic] to board, admit, accept, or transport entrant for any reason.
The Sponsor, including parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, are not liable in the event of any delay, change, disruption, or cancellation of the [Lollapalooza or Supersonic], nor in the event of any injury, accident, or inability to participate relating to the [Lollapalooza or Supersonic].
8. PUBLICITY AND COPYRIGHT LICENSE:
You grant the Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferrable right and license to exploit your entry (including, without limitation, your name and likeness and the names and likenesses of any and all persons in the entry, and any intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright, trademark, etc.) contained in the entry) in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose, including, without limitation, your entry and any person’s property (physical, personal, intellectual property rights, and indicia) contained therein. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, display, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works of, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your entry being associated with a particular sponsor or sponsors. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to, such use including without limitation, distribution, reproduction, creation of derivative works of, public performance, or display of your entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any Moral Right (as defined under the Copyrights Act 1957) or similar right or interest.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, and/or agents in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, and/or agents, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India. All matters with respect to the Sweepstakes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
11. WINNER’S LIST:
Only potential winners will be contacted on the contact information provided at the time of registration by method of phone call and/or email during the Sweepstakes Period.
Anheuser Busch InBev India Limited, Unit No 301-302, Third Floor, Dynasty Business Park, B Wing, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra, India
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
ENTRY GUIDELINES & PROHIBITED CONTENT
Entries must meet the following requirements:
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Sponsor shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the entry in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose.
- Entry cannot (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or promote illegal use of alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain an image of anyone under 21 years of age; (e) otherwise fail to comply with the laws governing advertising of alcohol in India including, without limitation, Cable Television Network Rules, 1994 (CTN Rules), the ASCI Code and the Guidelines for Prevention of Misleading Advertisements and Endorsements for Misleading Advertisements, 2022; (f) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind , without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (g) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; (h) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (i) refer to or depict any names, logos or readily recognizable features of a retailer of alcohol beverages (such as a grocery store, convenience store, restaurant, bar, or any other retail location that sells alcohol beverages);or (j) depict, and cannot itself be in, violation of any applicable central, state and/or local law, rules, regulations, policies and/or guidelines.
- Each entrant warrants and represents that the entry: (a) is his/her original work, (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; and (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Any entrant whose entry includes likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, upon request, prior to award of prize and/or naming of entrant as a winner.
- Any entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein or on the website or is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible.
- Any entry that in sole opinion of the Sponsor is incomplete, illegible, deceptive, garbled or duplicative shall not be eligible.
- Any entry that is protected by copyright or trademark, has been submitted without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful, or unfit in the sole opinion of the Sponsor will not be considered valid and may be removed from the page.
- Any entry or any part thereof should not infringe upon the statutory rights, common law rights, intellectual property rights including copyrights in literary, dramatic, musical or motion picture rights, patent rights or the trademark or trade names of any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever.
- Any entry or any part thereof should not violate the statutory rights of, or the right of privacy, or constitute a libel or slander against any person, firm, corporation, association or entity whatsoever, or violates any other rights not herein specifically enumerated.
- Any entry or any part thereof should not be defamatory or contribute contempt of court or breach of contract, or breach of any provision of statute, nor hurt the sentiments of religious groups. In the event of any infringement and/or any unlawful usage of any information by any entrant, Sponsor shall not be held liable on any account whatsoever.
- In case any entry does not meet the above listed requirements, the entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, contractors, and/or agents from any claims to the contrary.
By submitting an entry, you agree that your entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates are free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your entry, Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor and/or its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates or developed by its employees or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your entry may be used in Sponsor's sole discretion. Entries are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any entry you submit.
Once uploaded and published, entrants are not allowed to request for removal, editing or altering the entry in any manner whatsoever.